Cordis, Hong Kong has announced a special seasonal staycation package, offering guests the ultimate escape for the body, mind and soul.
The summer staycation package includes a 60-minute signature Chuan Harmony massage for two people at the award-winning Chuan Spa, a delicious Eastern Afternoon tea for two featuring an array of exotic delights such as Thai seared rib-eye salad rolls, Portuguese egg tarts with bird’s nest and Char Siu doughnuts, as well as the use of the hotel’s well-being facilities, including the rooftop swimming pool and fully equipped Health Club.
Guests can sunbathe under the blue sky or rejuvenate at the rooftop swimming pool equipped with underwater music. The Health Club offers the ‘Fitness on Demand’ system with over 600 dancing and fitness videos including yoga, cycling, and resistance training classes. Guests can also participate in a complimentary Tai Chi class by the poolside to balance their inner zen.
The two-night staycation package offers a complete retreat including a relaxing stay in a luxurious room, delicious food and refreshing spa treatments. Prices start at HK$2,000 per night; the staycation package includes:
– Two nights stay in a Superior Room
– Daily breakfast buffet for two people at The Place
– Eastern Afternoon Tea Set for two at Alibi
– 60-minute body massage for two at the award-winning Chuan Spa
– Complimentary use of rooftop swimming pool
– Complimentary use of Health Club facilities, including Tai Chi class in the morning
– One bottle of bubbly
– Complimentary parking when booking a Club Room or Suite
The package is valid until 30 September 2017 and is subject to availability. For more information, please visit cordishotels.com/hongkong. For reservations, email [email protected] or call (852) 3552 3552. All prices are subject to 10% service charge.