For its second edition, the Women in Tech Global Summit is taking place in Paris, on May 22 and 23 2023, under the High Patronage of French President Emmanuel Macron.
The leading world organisation dedicated to women in technology has 45 chapters globally and 200 000 members. With a main mission to give autonomy to 5 million women and girls by the year 2030, its aim is to connect, inspire and catalyze collective efforts to act for a more inclusive, sustainable, and innovative STEAM ecosystem.
This year theme “HERStory in the Making” celebrates women from around the globe who are the Shakers, Makers, and Innovators of our new society and economy.
Women In Tech Global Summit will gather over 400 delegates: thought leaders from business, civil society, Government, and the Arts, the HERoes who are shaping tomorrow. The Summit will focus on the topics of Web 3, Immersive tech, Cybersecurity, Sustainability, Financial and Digital inclusion, AI Ethics, and Digital activism.
Yours truly will be there to interview and report on the panels of numerous speakers, including:
- Liz Gebhard: Head of DE&I, Amazon International Stores
- Leanne Robers: Co-Founder and Co-CEO, She Loves Tech
- Amy Peck, Founder CEO, EndeavorXR
- Jameka Pankey, Head of Events and Experiential for Artist, Amazon Music
- Galit Ariel, TechnoFuturist, Author and Award-Winning Creative
- Vera Futorjanski, CEO & Founder, Veritas Ventures
- Yvette Ramos, President, WomenAI
- Leanne Elliot Young, President, WomenAI