Clinique La Prairie, the luxury spa and wellness destination in Switzerland, discovers bespoke nutritional recipes, a twist to signature dishes that will unlock the key to a healthier lifestyle.
Each recipe is adapted to combine a variety of foods with locally sourced ingredients and a full range of aromatic herbs preserving all the flavors and nutritional benefits. It is the perfect juxtaposition of modern cuisine in a serene setting, perfect for those that appreciate a fresh take on cooking traditions and practices catered to the health-conscious foodie.
Clinique La Prairie Recipe 1: Blanc Comme Neige
For 6 persons
1 small cauliflower
1 green apple
- Cut the fennel into an olive shape, cut the turnips into round shapes and make small cauliflower florets.
- Blanch the different vegetables.
- With the green apple, scoop small round shaped balls.
- Roast the macadamia nuts in the oven and cut them in half.
- Place some vegan chia seeds mayonnaise on a plate (use vegan garlic mayonnaise and add chia seeds to it).
- Plate the vegetables along with the green apple and macadamia nuts. Add salt, pepper and green cardamom powder.
- Place thin turnip slices to cover the ingredients on the plate. Add an almond and soy mousse.
- Decorate with fresh flowers and fresh herbs.
Clinique La Prairie Recipe 2: Beetroot Ravioli
For 4 persons
100 gr cooked beluga lentils
Herbs of your choice
50 gr plain vegan mayo + 1 tbsp dried rosehip
50 gr plain vegan mayo + 1 tbsp dried mallow
4 pcs purple potatoes
Fresh herbs to garnish
- Infuse dried mallow and dried rosehip in a vegan mayo to extract the color, then strain.
- Boil the beetroots and thinly slice them in rounded shape.
- Prepare the filling by mixing the lentils with very thinly chopped herbs of your choice, season with salt and pepper. Fill the beetroot slices and fold them as a halfmoon shape.
- Make small balls out of the potatoes and boil them. Strain, season with salt and pepper.
- Dress potatoes and ravioli on a plate, garnish with the colored sauces and garnish with fresh herbs.